MONETIZE YOUR AMAZING MUSIC
You are an artist with a great catalog but feel that your music isn’t getting the exposure it deserves….
We are here to help!
Our knowledgeable publishing team will take care of everything for you from marketing and licensing, to song registration and income collection.
Our goal is to get your music exposed and to be a value adding member of the team that assists in the advancement, enhancement and growth of your career. We are continually committed to the development of our songwriters, the ever changing needs of our clients along with building our diverse and ever growing catalog of music.
From start to finish, Amuxe Publishing handles every detail for our songwriters in order to earn them maximum exposure, income and opportunity for their songs.
- Provide recoupable monetary advances when appropriate to assist your needs
- Initiate a diverse marketing mix to maximize exposure through social media, blogs, magazines, newsletters and other applicable media
ADMINISTRATION AND INCOME COLLECTION
- World-wide Mechanical Royalty collection
- World-wide Performance Royalty collection
- Foreign income
- Licensing/Synchronization income
- Miscellaneous income (i.e. retail environmental music)
- Royalty statement analysis
- Provide feedback to songwriters on their work
- Advice on demos, recording studios and producers
- Internationally promoting our songwriters and their music to fellow performers, broadcasters, record companies and others who use music on a commercial basis
- Career guidance
- We have long-standing relationships with the top advertising executives, broadcast producers, creative and film directors, game developers, post coordinators, music editors and supervisors around the world. Our dedicated music licensing staff aims to generate income from music placement opportunities in advertising, corporate videos, film, online, TV, video games and anywhere else music is needed. This income can help both established and developing artists gain creative footing to achieve their short and long-term goals
- Music Placement Samplers (digital and physical) sent out to our extensive database of international music licensing contacts
- Responding to new licensing opportunities that flow from technological developments
- Matching songwriters with brands to create custom compositions